Phone +49 821 5702-0
Fax +49 821 5702-234
- Market-proven technology of the 9G series
- Impressive performance on a small footprint
- Unbeatable price
- Assembling after folding
- Ideally suited for transactional applications with low page counts/env
Small, fast, chic and very attractively priced: 9G Basic. As the smallest and fastest in its class, processing up to 26,000 envelopes per hour, it is the ideal entry-level machine in the high-performance segment. Because 9G Basic exclusively provides processing of assembling after folding, it is ideally suited for jobs with low page counts (optimal: up to 2 pages per envelope). Depending on the application, 9G Basic is available in four standardized configurations.
- Envelope Formats
- C6 – C5 | #7 3/4 – 6 x 9
- Max. Performance
- 26,000 Env/h
- Max. Enclosure Thickness
- 2 mm | 0,08"
- No. of Channels
- 1 Channel
- Max. Input Capability
- 44,000 Sheets/h
- Max. Filling Thickness
- 7 mm | 0.28"
Equipped with standard components of the mature and proven 9G series, the inserter 9G Basic combines simple handling and efficient processing – with maximum integrity. Despite its small footprint, 9G Basic has the capabilities of a high-performance system and can handle the majority of applications incurring in a mailroom. As a special model of the inserting system 9G, 9G Basic offers the same processing security and integrity in addition to equally impressive levels of availability, productivity and ease of use. At the same time, the inserter 9G Basic concentrates on the essentials and therefore offers smaller companies extremely high levels of performance at an unbeatable price.
With a throughput of up to 26,000 envelopes per hour 9G Basic delivers impressive performance on an extremely small footprint. The standardized concept of the 9G Basic allows for an unbeatable purchase price. The benefits at a glance:
- Proven Turbo technology
- High-performance inserting system with up to 26,000 envelopes per hour
- With approximately 12 m² it has the smallest footprint in the entire market
- Processing of continuous forms or cut-sheet paper
- 1-up and 2-up processing
- Ideal for jobs with low page counts per envelope
- Assembling after folding
- Upgrade packages for assembling before folding
- Also suitable for more complex applications
- A good option for smaller companies
- Security and integrity within the whole production process
Depending on the type of material to be processed, the inserting system 9G Basic is available in four standard infeed channel configurations. Then there are four individual enclosure feeders as standard, the powerful inserting module of the latest 9G inserter as well as the corresponding envelope feeding and stacking components.