Phone +49 821 5702-0
Fax +49 821 5702-234
- Market-proven technology of the 9G inserting
- Best price-performance ratio
- Standardized concept for high-speed inserting
- Assembling before/after foldin
- for transactional applications with mid or high page count/env
- Fast job changeovers
Anyone looking for excellent flexibility at an attractive price won't find a more suitable inserting system than the 9G Smart. As the smallest and fastest in its class, processing up to 26,000 envelopes per hour, it is the ideal entry-level machine in the high-performance segment. Despite its extremely small footprint 9G Smart has the capabilities of a high-performance system. As 9G Smart both provides processing of assembling before and after folding, it is ideally suited for jobs with mid or high page counts. Depending on the application, 9G Smart is available in five standardized configurations.
- Envelope Formats
- C6 – C5 | #7 3/4 – 6 x 9
- Max. Performance
- 26.000 Env/h
- Max. Enclosure Thickness
- 2 mm | 0.08"
- No. of Channels
- 1 Channel
- Max. Input Capacity
- 100.000 Sheets/h
- Max. Filling Thickness
- 7 mm | 0.28"
Equipped with standard components of the successful and market-proven 9G series, 9G Smart offers simple handling and efficient processing with maximum integrity. Despite its small footprint 9G Smart has the capabilities of a high-performance system and an excellent price-performance ratio for a powerful, high-performance machine. Diverse options offer a high level of flexibility and form the foundation for a high degree of automation in the production process. Additionally, BÖWE Intelligent Productivity System (BIPS) helps reduce changeover times significantly and as a result greatly increases production capacity. Supported by BIPS, the whole system can be adjusted and set-up quickly for new applications. Due to the memory function, once job parameters are initially stored, they may be reloaded at any time.
With a throughput of up to 26,000 envelopes per hour the inserting machine 9G Smart provides impressive performance on the smallest footprint. The standardized concept of the 9G Smart allows for an unbeatable price. The benefits at a glance:
- Market-proven 9G technology
- High-performance inserter with up to 26,000 envelopes per hour
- Small footprint
- Depending on the type of material to be processed, 9G Smart is available in five standard infeed channel configurations
- Processing of continuous forms or cut-sheet paper
- 1-up and 2-up processing
- Ideal for jobs with mid and high page counts/envelope
- Assembling before and after folding
- Security and integrity within the whole production process