Phone +49 821 5702-0
Fax +49 821 5702-234
- Ideal for Direct Mail applications
- Powerful midrange inserter
- high system availability
- stable, flexible enclosure processing
- Easy to use and service
- intuitive operation
Maximum production capacity, high flexibility and system availability with minimum servicing and maintenance requirements and low operating costs – these are the challenges increasingly faced by service providers, lettershops and service bureaus today. Our solution: Direct Mailer. The impressive output of up to 12,000 envelopes per hour makes Direct Mailer the perfect partner in the midrange service segment for processing envelope formats up to C5 and 6 x 9. Reading units and sensors ensure complete monitoring of materials throughout the entire production process.
- Envelope Formats
- DL – C5 | #10 – 6 x 9
- Max. Performance
- 12,000 Env/h
- Max. Enclosure Thickness
- 5 mm | 0.2"
- No. of Channels
- 1 Channel
- Max. Input Capacity
- 50,000 Sheets/h
- Max. Filling Thickness
- 8 mm | 0.32"
This direct mail system is particularly suitable for high output, multi-shift production, and for all service providers who prize quality and a good price-performance ratio. Providing attractive value for the money, a reliable inserting process thanks to a new inserting technique as well as low servicing and maintenance requirements, the system is the ideal entry-level solution for the service industry.
The increasing daily flow of information makes it more and more difficult for companies to catch their customer's attention. Personalized communication directly addressing customers has, therefore, increased in importance in today’s advertising strategies. The consequence for production mailing centers is the need to handle an incredible variety of enclosures for an increasing number of different customers. Not a problem for Direct Mailer. Fitted with two different enclosure feeders – rotary and friction feeder – the system is ideally suited to handling different materials.
- Up to 13 enclosure feeders can be integrated optionally
- Optional reading in enclosure feeder in order to ensure every letter matches its envelope and enclosures
- Friction feeder for handling booklets, return envelopes or enclosures with varying thickness
- Rotary feeder for enclosures with rough, smooth or sticky enclosures as well as enclosures with low rigidity or air permeable material
- Flexible enclosure feeding for personalized customer communication
- Increased productivity thanks to improved feeder capacity of up to 300 mm and an optional autoloader for automated feeding
The Direct Mailer can be operated easily and intuitively using a touchscreen monitor with the BÖWE Cockpit system control software. A clear user interface and graphically assisted user guidance ensure high ease of use. As standard, BÖWE Cockpit for the Direct Mailer consists of the apps System Operation for intuitive system operation and Recipe for efficient system set-up. The Report app can optionally be added for detailed production assessments. BÖWE Cockpit forms the basis for the full integration of the Direct Mailer into a BÖWE One software environment for mailroom management. Your benefits:
- The operater will be guided the user through job processing
- An intuitive and virtually text-free user interface guarantees a user-friendly experience
- Reduced training requirements due to self-explanatory, simple and intuitive operation
- BÖWE Cockpit Recipe assists the user in describing the material to be processed in order to prepare the system for the actual production process
- Optional job and system reports
- Optional material tracking and database-controlled processing
- Optional full integration of the Direct Mailer into the BÖWE One environment