Phone +39 06 65006201
Fax +39 06 650062 37
Informativa sulla Privacy
(2) The responsible body in accordance with article 4 para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the Management Board, please see also our Company Data. You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post addressed to “Data Protection Officer” at our postal address.
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, the information you share with us (email address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) are stored by us to process and answer your request. The data collected in this context is deleted once it is no longer necessary to store it or, should storage obligations exist, its processing will be restricted.
(4) In the event that we use service providers for individual features of our offer or if we would like to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you about each individual process in detail below. There we will also specify the defined criteria for storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to information
- The right to rectification or erasure
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your data by us.
(1) When you visit our site for informational purposes only (i.e., accessing our site without logging in, signing up, or sending us information), we do not collect any personal data except the data shared by your browser. When you visit our website, we collect the following data that we need for technical reasons to be able to display our website and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis: art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f GDPR), namely:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Local time zone, difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Page specific request
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data transferred per session
- Operating system and user interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to this data, using our website includes the storage of cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive by your browser to make site-specific information available to the website using the cookie (in this case, our website). Cookies can neither run applications nor transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the use of the Internet easier and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are as follows:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include session cookies in particular. These cookies store a so-called session ID to bundle separate requests from your browser to one joint session. This helps to identify your computer when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted once you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a given time, as specified per cookie. You can delete any cookie as specified in the security preferences in your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as needed and deny the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to advise you that you may not be able to enjoy all the services provided by our website if you do not allow cookies.
(1) In addition to using our website for purely informational purposes, we also offer a range of services available for use to those interested. These usually require you to enter additional personal information that we use to deliver the respective service and for the previously named principles of data processing.
(2) We occasionally use external service providers to process your data. We select and contract these carefully, and they are bound by our instructions and are regularly audited.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw such consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your data once you expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for fulfilling a contract with you, which we will describe in each case in the description of functions below. When exercising such an objection, we ask that you provide reasons for the objection as to why we should not process your personal data. In the event of a justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of the legitimate reasons on the grounds of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Naturally, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can file your objection to advertising using the following contact details: email@example.com.
(1) Our website uses the web analytics platform Matamo to analyze user traffic on our website. The statistics compiled in this way allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting to you. The legal basis for its use is art. 6 para. 1 P.1 lit. f GDPR.
You may also disable the analysis through Matamo of your visit to our website by clicking on the following checkbox (opt-out).
(3) Our website uses Matamo with the AnonymizeIP add-on to shorten IP addresses for further processing. This prevents personalization of the information. The IP address shared by your browser via Matamo is not linked to any other data collected by us.
(1) We currently use the following social media plugins: Google+, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn.
(3) We have no influence on the data collected and the data processing processes and are not aware of the scope of data collection, the purpose of processing or the storage duration. We also have no information on deleting data collected by the plugin provider.
(4) The plugin provider stores the data it collects on you in the form of user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research, and/or for the personalization of their website. Such analysis is completed in particular to display user-specific advertising even for users who are not logged in and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles by contacting the respective plugin provider. The plugins allow us to offer you the option to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting to you. The legal basis for the use of plugins is art. 6 para. 1 p.1 lit. f GDPR.
(5) The data transfer occurs regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider or are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plugin provider, the data collected while on our site is directly associated with your existing account with the plugin provider. When you use the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and publicly shares it with your contacts. We recommend regularly logging out of social networks after use and particularly before activating the button to prevent association to your profile by the plugin provider.
(7) Addresses of the respective plugin providers and the URLs to their privacy policies:
a) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We have also integrated YouTube videos in our online offer. These are stored at http://www.youtube.com and are accessible directly from our website. They are all integrated using the “privacy-enhanced mode”. This means that no data on you as a user is sent to YouTube when you do not play videos. Only once you play these videos, the data referred to in Section 2 will be transferred. This data transfer is beyond the control of BÖWE SYSTEC.
(2) Visiting the website provides YouTube with the information that you have accessed the relevant page on our website. In addition, the data detailed in § 3 of this policy is made available to them. This information is shared irrespective of whether YouTube offers a user account that you are logged in to or not. If you are logged in to Google, your data is directly associated with your account. If you do not want your YouTube profile to be associated in this way, you must first log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data in the form of user profiles and uses these for advertising, market research, and/or for the personalization of their website. Such analysis is completed in particular to display user-specific advertising even for users who are not logged in and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles by contacting YouTube.