Phone +49 821 5702-0
Fax +49 821 5702-234
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
(2) BÖWE SYSTEC GmbH is the service provider of this website as specified in § 13 German Tele Media Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG) as well as the responsible party specified in § 3 VII German Federal Ata Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG). For further information see our company data.
§ 2 Right to information and withdrawal of consent
(1) You are entitled to request information on your personal data stored with us at any time as well as on the origin of this data, with whom we share it and why we store it.
(2) If you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw such consent at any time. (3) Please address all information requests or objections to data collection via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address specified in § 1 (2) above.
§ 3 Information security
We use up to date technical services to ensure information security and to protect your personal data against exposure through data transfer or third party access. We always keep our services up to date to the highest and most current technical standards.
§ 4 Collection of personal data
(1) We do not collect any personal data except the data shared by your browser upon visiting our site for informational purpose, i.e. if you access our site without registration, sign up or to transfer information to us. The data shared by your browser includes the following:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Local time zone, difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Page specific request
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data transferred per session
- Referral URL
- Operating system and user interface
- Language and version of browser software.
(2) When contacting us through email or via the contact form on the website, your email address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number are stored to process and answer your request.
(3) Our website stores cookies on your computer when you use our services. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive by your browser to make site-specific information available to the website using the cookie (in this case, our website). Cookies can neither run applications nor transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the use of the Internet easier and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time limited use)
- Third party cookies
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser, including session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID to bundle separate requests from browser to one joint session. This helps to identify your computer when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted once you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a given time, as specified per cookie. You may delete any cookie as specified in the security preferences in your browser at any time.
d) You may configure your browser settings as needed and deny the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to advise you that you may not be able to enjoy all the services provided by our website if you do not allow cookies.
(4) All information stored in cookies is separated from other data on file with us and will not be connected to your personal information shard with us.
§ 5 Use of Matamo
(1) Our website uses the web analytics platform Matamo to analyze user traffic to our website.
(3) Our website uses Matamo with the “AnonymizeIP” add-on to shorten IP addresses for further processing without personalization of the information. The IP address shared by your browser via Matamo is not connected to any other data collected by us.
§ 6 Integration of Third Party Services
(1) We have integrated content from the following third party providers: Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, Coogle+, googlemybusiness and google Adwords. We have also integrated YouTube videos to our online services. These are stored at https://www.youtube.com and are accessible directly from our website. Only once you play these videos, the data referred to in Section II (below) is transferred. This data transfer is beyond the control of BÖWE SYSTEC.
(2) By using third party services, the providers of these services obtain the information that you have accessed via the respective subsection of our website and the data detailed in § 4 of this policy is made available to them. This information is shared irrespective of whether the third party provider offers a user account you are logged into or not. If you are logged into such an account, any information shared is directly associated with your account. If you wish to deactivate the connection to your third party account, you have to log out before activating the respective button.
(3) The third party provider stores data in the form of user profiles and uses the information for advertising, market research and/or personalization of their services. We use such information in particular to provide user-specific advertising even for users who are not logged in on our website and to inform other users about your activities on our website. You are entitled to opt-out of the creation of such user profiles by contacting the respective third party service providers.
(5) Addresses of third party service providers and the URL to their respective privacy policies:
c) XING SE, Dammtorstraßea 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany https://www.xing.com/privacy
d) google+, googlemybusiness, google Adwords und Youtube: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en